Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Cardboard Architecture Project

I totally want to do this art project. I found this on the Dear Baby Blog, which I follow. They are such creative people and I'm so inspired by all the fun projects they do with their daugther. For her 1st birthday, they did a San Francisco themed party and made this great decoration for it. Since then they've added it to the nursery for baby #2 as a decoration. I'm totally going to recreate it for our basement playroom for Bean, and I was thinking I could make a few other things too, like the Eiffel Tower, London Eye, Big Ben. I can teach her about traveling and using her imagination to travel, and read the "This is" series with her. If you haven't seen this series, I highly recommend checking it out.
http://www.amazon.com/This-San-Francisco-Childrens-Classic/dp/0789309629/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1304990187&sr=8-1   The books are little bit much for a toddler, but the drawings are amazing and even at 2 years old Bean loves to scan through the pictures. I hope she grows up dreaming of traveling to all the cool places there are to visit in the world. Very inspiring, Thank You Dear Baby!!

http://dearbabyblog.com/post/2624142139/everlys-san-francisco-themed-birthday-party-part-1



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...