Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

365 Project

One of the reasons I started this blog was to have an excuse to take at least one picture a day. I think it helps to have a place to document those pictures - it definitely motivates me knowing that I have a place to post them and I can see them starting to build up. A friend of mine introduced me to the 365 Project, a website where you can sign up to post a picture a day to either keep for yourself or share with other 365ers. http://365project.org/ I think it's a great concept, and I encourage everyone to give it a try. I'll tell you what it did for me - having a goal of taking a photo a day has make every single day, every seemingly boring walk to and from the train, every wait in line interesting now, because I'm constantly looking for things to photograph. And those photo opportunities are there, everywhere even in the most "boring" of places.  Even if you don't officially sign up on the website, try it on your own for a while see what happens. You'll be surprised at how much you start to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...