Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Best Blue Furniture Paint

A few weeks ago I posted about my ideas for Bean's new big girl room. The colors for the room will be light pinks, hot pinks, and some blue sprinkled in so it's not totally girlie. I'll be painting a vintage child's desk and side table I have for her in the blue color, and I've been looking around for the best ideas and colors for those pieces. I'm so happy to have found my inspiration at Classy Clutter with their dresser re-do, and the best part is that it's spray paint!!! Even better, as both of Bean's pieces are already in decent shape and won't need much sanding or priming.



This is the color - Krylon Ocean Breeze, with accents of Folk Art's Metallic Pearl, found at Michaels, and then sprayed with Minwax Polycrylic in Satin for a smooth finish. See more about this project here, and I'll post an update when I'm done with Bean's desk and side table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...