Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Mommy Baby Day

In a couple weeks I'll be going back to a part time schedule, which I was lucky enough to have for a few years before the recession hit in 2008. I've been trying to get back to this amazing schedule ever since and it's finally happening on September 1st. I'm scared to death of what it's going to do to our budget. It doesn't work on paper really and I'm nervous to give up my career path and all of the perks that go along with it for a while here. But days like today where I got to spend the entire day with Bean make me remember why we're doing it. I loved every single second of today with her. It is worth every cent that I won't make for the next several years, worth all the budgeting and staying in instead of going out that we may have to do. Days like this can't be bought for a million dollars.

7:15am: Wake up mommy! I'm happy and ready to play play play!!
 8:30am: Make pancakes for breakfast, with chocolate chips of course!
 
9:30am: Watch The Princess and the Frog for the thousandth time and play play play.
10:30am: Finger paint outside...
and get very messy.
 12:30pm: call Daddy at work to let him know what we had for lunch, and then take a 2 hour nap.
 4:00pm: Go to the park and library to run off some energy from the 2 hour nap.
  
 5:30pm: Count all of our sea shells from last week, we got 45.
 6:00pm: Wait by the door for Daddy to get home from work.
 7:30pm: Read books with Mommy and Daddy and then go off to sleep. Night Night.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...