Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Scout Books - Very Cool Idea

I found this great little company Scout Books through one of my favorite blogs SF Girl By Bay. I'm always writing ideas on random pieces of paper in my purse or backpack which creates a huge mess and I can never find them, so I'm totally ordering a few of these little pocket notebooks to put in different places to consolidate all of those random notes. These are awesome little notebooks that come in packs of three for $10-$15 per set. They're small enough but not tiny, and have 32 pages of gridlined paper which really helps for a messy writer like myself. The company also does custom books for business owners or aspiring writers, and everything ships FREE in the US. Here are a few of my favorites:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...