Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New Ideas Tuesday

A few of my favorites from this last week:

Two things here, this post on hosting an awesome wine and cheese party and the chalkboard contact paper they're using!! I found it online on Amazon. So cool. Next time we have an adult only party, which may be in 20 years, I'm trying this!
Colorful DIY pasta for projects. Ooooh pretty colors. From A Little Delightful here
This website also has TONS of other great projects for kids, make sure to check it out.
The darn cutest little Minnie Mouse outfit I've ever seen for newborns. If we have a girl I'm ordering one immediately. From Etsy store Lady Hudd here
I will at some point DIY a dresser with the British flag. Someday I will!!! I like this one from here
Ok this winter I will be trying this out - brilliant, a piece of astro turf and some farm animals and other toys for some indoor green in the middle of winter. This will definitely happen this winter. From here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...