Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

SoWa and Bumble Belly Designs

This Sunday, as long as it doesn't thunderstorm, we plan on taking Bean down to the South End open market, SoWa. The market is in a very cool industrial area in the Boston Seaport district, and hosts several artists and food/farmer's market vendors between May and October. A lot of local Boston artists get their start here, along with the South End Open Studios days held in September. I think it's a great way to support local artists, and definitely a great way to spend a Sunday in Boston.

When I was searching the SoWa website I came across this local Boston artist: Bumble Belly Designs. I love her waxed minis, and I'm hoping she's there again this Sunday so I can pick up a few of them. They're really unique. If you can't make it to SoWa, she has an Etsy site here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...