Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New Ideas Tuesday

A few of my favorite new ideas from the last week:

This awesome dresser renovation. But more than the dresser itself is the blog and the shop itself, The Modern Cottage Company. If I lived in the Seattle area I would definitely visit them often. She has an online shop so you can see all of her inventory, and make appointments to visit. Brilliant, I totally love it.  You'll probably see a few posts just for them in the future on my blog.
 This fun little project for toddlers that I will be doing this winter, from A Happy Wanderer.
 This little project using the leaves, via Pinterest, original source unknown.
 A One Fish Two Fish sorting game from Oopsey Daisy.
 And these awesome yummy looking pretzel treats from Squidoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...