Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

New Idea Tuesday - Articles Club

I joined a mom's book club this year that meets once a month. I love it so far, but I'm finding it tough to read a full book each month right now. The only times I get to read are on the train (half the time I'm asleep) and at night before bed (also asleep half the time).

I love love love to read and my favorite part of the book club is the discussion with the other moms. We don't always keep on the topic of the book. Half the time we drift to other things depending on how many glasses of wine we've had.

I'm pitching this "article club" idea to the women who run the club as  something we can do for the winter, especially during the holidays when time becomes even more tight. The idea is to have everyone read a magazine article instead of a book. What a brilliant idea from A Cup of Jo blog, and an interesting article the author links to as well.

Are you part of a book club? Does this article club idea sound cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...