Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Winter Night Boredom Fighter

What are you doing this winter to fight the inevitable boredom from being stuck in side for so long? I'm making it my personal mission this year to NOT be bored. It's a little easier so far this year. Bean is a year older, and into more fun stuff. I mean, Strawberry Shortcake and Barbies are WAY more interesting to me than Baby Einstein videos that show a sock puppet repeatedly for five minutes. So at least those snowy winter days will be a little more fun with her. But what about after she goes to bed at 8pm? I got this-a thousand piece map of the US with license plates, for super cheap here on Amazon. It's my first winter boredom fighter. I don't do puzzles much, but this one interests me. I love license plate games. And in addition to helping fight winter boredom, this will be a good way for me to learn where states like North and South Dakota (who lives there???) really are. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...