Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

My Newest Playlist - Music to Draw To

I thought I'd share one of my favorite playlists, with an hour and a half of mellow music to draw to.

Name of Song and Artist

Choir of Angels - Deer Tick
Such Great Heights - Iron and Wine
Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley
Shell Games - Bright Eyes 
L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N - Noah & The Whale
Dirty Dishes - Deer Tick
Waiting My Turn - The Connells
Crown of Love - Arcade Fire
La Cienega Just Smiled - Ryan Adams
Everybody Needs Love - Drive By Truckers
Consider Me - Mark Lanegan
Bully - Lissie
The World at Large - Modest Mouse
Poison Cup - M.Ward
Fake Empire - The National
Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk - Rufus Wainright
Carmelita - The 1-10 Chronicals and Adam D
Baltimore Blues No 1 - Deer Tick
Overnight (Bonus Track) - Josh Ritter
It's My Own Cheatin Heart that Makes Me Cry - Glasvegas
Fake Plastic Trees - Radiohead
The Sun Maid - Soul Asylum
You're 39, You're Beautiful and You're Mine - Paul Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...