Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Fishs Eddy NYC

Not that it would make any sense at all to do this, but if I were to one day get bored and decide that I want to start over and get all new stuff for our kitchen to make it look more like a cool diner, I'd go right to Fishs Eddy in NYC and get everything there. This place is amazing. I could get lost in there, and spend all my money. The flagship store is on Broadway right across the street from ABC Carpet and Home, another must-see store in NYC where I could easily blow my entire savings account. Maybe I'll just add a few of the Fishs Eddy pieces, instead of starting over. Yes, that makes more sense. Here's a few of my favorites from this great store.

Vintage plates, bowls, and mugs - they always have a ton of different kinds in the store.




 I totally need this mug.
 Simple color band dinnerware open stock in a variety of colors.

 Jadeite cake stand, and others in the Jadeite series
 Manhattan blue plate special series bowls and serving trays

 Green glass butter dish


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...