Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

What We Did This Weekend - Big Girl Bed

We finally got Bean off the floor and into a real bed! This weekend we made the trek to Ikea and battled the weekend crowds with a toddler to come home with the Kritter bed in white. It's not what I was originally going with. I was planning on the Minnen bed, but when I saw it I thought it looked cheap. I'm not sure I'd recommend it. She picked the Kritter bed while we were there, and she absolutely loves it. She loves that she can get in and out, and so far, knock on wood, she's been good about staying in it at night. For now we have her old crib bumper on there with her while she gets used to the bed. We'll take that off once she's fully adjusted, for now it helps her feel secure and keeps that pesky pacifier in there with her. My little baby is now a big girl!! A happy, happy big girl.

This is the bed we got, the Kritter bed.
 Her first trial in the big girl bed, with her new big girl Eames rocker.
 Lilly the Cat joins her in the bed.
 Nice and cozy.
 We started a height chart on the wall to mark the day when she got her big girl bed.
 Look how tall I am, 36.5 inches!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...