Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

One thought on 9/11

The 10th anniversary of 9/11 is such a huge thing that I can't even begin to write about it, I feel wrong in some ways even trying to write about it, I wouldn't even know where to start. But I did have one thought about it that I wanted to share. We spent the weekend on Martha's Vineyard with family. It was a great weekend. I can't think of a better way to have spent 9/11 than enjoying a beautiful, blue American day with close family. Terrorists, you lost. This country is stonger than ever and we're not cowards like you are. Instead of harboring hate against you and passing that on to our kids like you, we forgive you and teach our kids about tolerance and forgiveness. You may have hurt thousands of families and we prayed for them this weekend, but you didn't hurt the American spirit and you never, ever will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...