Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Celebrity!!

I'm not one for naming names of people I may know in Hollywood, except for sometimes when they get nominated for Oscars and cool things like that (ha). This week I feel like I want to brag a little about my sister's very talented boyfriend. He's featured in the October issue of Vogue, now out in the news stands - check it out and see more pics online here. And if you haven't seen the movie Winter's Bone yet, definitely see it and check out the story behind it here (be sure to click on the DVD commentary transcript). John's next movie Martha Marcy May Marlene is due out in theaters in December. But I'm not one to brag or anything!!

Fashion Gone Rougue
 Fashion Gone Rougue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...