Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Chalkboard Quote Wednesdays

I haven't done Chalkboard Quote Wednesdays in a while, mostly because our big kitchen chalkboard is filled with too much important stuff for me to erase it all and then write it again. But fortunately we have more than one chalkboard in our house, and I'm not sure why I hadn't thought to use one of them before now! This is a vintage chalkboard I got on Etsy that's in our downstairs playroom. I love this chalkboard, and I love this quote, and of course I've always been the #1 fan of Dr. Seuss.
Speaking of reading, I joined a mom's book club in my town which met for the first time last week. The first book we read was A Dog's Purpose, by W.Bruce Cameron. I really liked it, it's an easy read and a light subject. The next one is The Wrong Mother, by Sophie Hannah. Supposedly it's a suspense novel that's good for Halloween month. Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...