Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

New Idea Tuesday - The Back to School Lunchbox

With it being the back-to-school time of the year, I thought this would be a good time to post about my newest meal time obsession, the Goodbyn lunchbox. I found them on the Bluebird Vintage blog here a few months ago and I totally want one. Sorta for me, sorta for Bean I guess! They're very simple little lunchboxes that come in the larger original size or the smaller bynto size, and they allow for you to set good portion sizes and include several little bites of different things. My kid eats little bites of lots of things, so for us this is perfect. And they're colorful and cute and come with free stickers for the kids (or mommies) to decorate them with. Definitely check out the Bluebird Vintage blog posts on Kiddo Lunches for more about them and more great pictures from this very healthy family. Also check out the Goodbyn website for online and retail locations, and also for links to pictures of Goodbyn lunches for great ideas on how to avoid the boring ham and cheese sandwich lunch rut.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...