Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

I Heart NYC

Just got back from the best NYC weekend trip ever. The weather couldn't have been any better for this time of year, and we got to see some of the best sites, best museums, and best friends and family. Sometimes when you plan a trip like this it doesn't turn out as great as in your imagination, but this one did. I seriously heart NYC. Here's a few pics from my iPhone from this fantastic weekend.

The center of the Occupy debate - Wall Street. I don't care what side
you're on, this place is impressive in it's grandness.


My very favorite place in the world, the Brooklyn Bridge.
I don't care how many times I've walked over the bridge,
I still find it so amazing. The bridge itself and the story behind it,
and the views. Wow the views.



A trip to see the Carsten Holler Experience at the
New Museum in SoHo. Ok, maybe it's not "art" but it was
definitely an experience that we'll never forget!
 You gotta love an exhibit that requies goggles and waivers.
 A funky elevator
A giant slide from the 4th to the 2nd floor.
That was the highlight of the exhibit.
Definitely worth the long wait even if it was just a 4 second drop.
Totally worth it.
A mirrored carousel. A little slower than expected,
but beautiful with all of its mirrors.

My favorite of all buildings in my favorite of all cities, the Chrysler Building.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...