Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

For my birthday, my best family ever got me two great gifts. One is a half share of an organic fruit and veggie crop for the Spring/Summer next year from local farm Green Meadow Farms. I'm very excited about this, as I think it'll give us a great excuse to try new recipes from some of the fruits and veggies we get, and it'll give us an excuse to spend time at the farm at least once a week which is great for Bean. 
The second gift is this awesome schoolhouse pull down map of the US and the world. I've wanted one of these forever. We can't do a lot of travel these days with our budget and kiddos, but at least with this giant map we can all daydream about where we want to go. Happy, happy day. 




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...