Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Where Have You Been in the US?

Have you seen this website where you can create a map of the states you've visited? I think it's interesting. When I look at my map, I evidently need to do some traveling around the middle of the country and the Pacific Northwest to round out my American travel experience. Honestly though, I'm not sure I ever really want to see the Dakotas, Iowa, Idaho, and Kansas. I know that sounds harsh and probably totally naive, but there's so many places outside the US I'd rather visit than these states. On the other hand, I definitely want to visit Portland, Oregon, and Seattle,Washington. And eventually I'd like to venture to Alaska.
Check it out, and see what your travel map looks like. What states would you want to visit to round out your American travel experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...