Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Photos of the Day - Winter Beach Day

A few photos from a winter beach day that Bean and I had the other day. This year is so starkly different than last year, I'm in total shock that we can be out walking on the beach with no hats or gloves. I'll take it!!

PS. These pictures were taken with my new favorite iPhone photo app called Magic Hour, with the Toy Cam lens.  

No leash zone, applicable for dogs and toddlers
 Bean found herself a walking stick, for combing the beach for shells and other fun stuff to put in my pockets.
 My favorite part of Crane's beach, the beautiful boardwalks that cross the dunes to get you from the parking lot to the beach. They always take my breath away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...