Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Faith and Fate

There are times in my life when I've had to submit my usual controlling mind to the order of the universe. I've had to have faith that there's a plan, and it will unfold as its supposed to. This is one of those times. There are things happening that I can't at all control, that are testing my faith that things will work out as planned. That our fate has already been determined, and we'll know it when we get there. I try to always have faith, but then there are those times when I'm on the brink of major things, and I can almost literally feel the world turning in it's pre-defined ways. As if someone above is watching, saying "let's test this one for a bit here, and then we'll give her what she needs when it's time." I don't know if that's really happening, it's probably a little egotistical of me to think that someone's watching me specifically from above. But it just feels that way sometimes, at the edge of major changes. So bring it on. Test me. I won't break. I submit. I have faith, my fate will show itself when it's supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...