Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

New Ideas Tuesday

A few things I've been thinking about lately for New Ideas Tuesday.

1
I think I was the last person on earth to read this amazing work-life balance article on Atlantic Monthly. But if you are the last person to read it, do it now. It is a must read article, especially for women but also men who are in management roles and have the power to make some positive changes. I'll probably blog more about this in the future. I can't agree more with the author, I think she read my mind. Take that Marissa Mayer.
2
I kind of dig these tea box planters. It's a cute idea, and I may give it a try for winter. Now that I'm working from home, maybe my plants won't all die on me. I don't know the original source, but I found it on Pinterest.


3
I think this article on making friends after 30 is interesting. What's your experience been with making friends post college? I think I've been pretty lucky and have made some great friends recently. But the article raises some very valid points on the factors needed to make great friends and the things that happen in life that inhibit new deep relationships.
4
Does anyone know where to find these industrial bins? I think they make very cool storage bins for toys. From French By Design




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...