Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Pics at Lunch

I was walking by the old State house today and I passed a scene that I had to photograph. It's admittedly not the best picture ever, but the scene cracks me up. Only in Boston do you see a guy in full Colonial garb chatting with someone next to a snack stand. In any other city, in any other setting, this would cause some gawking and double takes. But in Boston it's nothing to see Sam Adams or Thomas Jefferson hanging out chatting. It makes me laugh every time. I just walked by the scene today without caring, until I really thought about it. I turned around and snapped this shot, and I think everyone thought it was more strange that I was taking this picture than it was for this Colonial guy to be hanging out on the street. Only in Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...